Pinus Densiflora Superior Red Pine Needle Oil (aka Japenese Red Pine oil Or Korean Red Pine needle oil) is an excellent source of all Omega’s& Natural Chlorophyll. Chlorophyll is amazingly similar to hemoglobin, the compound that carries oxygen in the blood. Dr. Yoshihide Hagiwara, President of Hagiwara Institute of Health in Japan, found that when chlorophyll is absorbed in humans, it is transformed into human blood, which transports nutrients to every cell of the body.
The Live Pine Red Pine needle oil is made from a very special PineTree (Pinus Densiflora) if it don’t have our name it’s not the same! This pine is boasting high levels of Chlorophyll, Iron, Beta-Carotene, Protein, Vitamin A & C and Rutin. These natural elements found in Superior Red Pine Needle Oil have proven to accomplish a myriad of beneficial activities within the body. The PIne needle Oil also boost your body’s production of glutathione. Glutathione is our very own in-house “chelator,” which means it attaches or “binds” itself to bad guys like metals and toxins, and carries them all the way out of the body.
R-Lipoic Acid in the Korean pine needle oil( Red Superior pine needle oil) helps eliminate belly fat and also reduces craving for eating. Alpha-Lipoic acid also cleans the Pineal Gland Hypothalamus Pituitary Gland Thyroid Gland, Parathyroid Gland ,ThymusGland , Adrenal Glands and also restore’s the adrenal functionality. The endocrine glands are the body’s main hormone producers.
- Basically Cleans all metabolic pathways in the human body, and that includes Lymphatic system, Endocrine system, and restores Adrenals functionality.
- Increases red blood cell counts and lowers blood pressure.
- Cleanses the blood, organs and gastrointestinal tract of debris.
- Stimulates the metabolism and enzyme systems by enriching the blood.
- Helps reduce blood pressure by dilating the blood pathways throughout the body.
- Stimulates the thyroid gland, correcting obesity, indigestion and a host of other complaints.
- Restores alkalinity to the blood.
- Helps Keep blood platlets from sticking (problem in diabetics)
- Increases perfusion, or blood flow, to the brain.”
Aids in elimination of Parasites, Candida, viruses, bacterial infections, nail fungus and other fungi, and mold from the body, including the blood and brain because it contains the C10 & H16 molecule.
Alkaline minerals help reduce over acidity in the blood and has been used successfully to relieve various internal pains, peptic ulcers, ulcerative colitis, constipation, diarrhea, and other gastrointestinal tract complaints.
Korean Superior Pine needle oil contains a unique fatty acid called pinolenic acid, a related essential fatty acid known as GLA. Pinolenic acid helps raise two important signals that reduce appetite: cholecystokinin (CCK) and a glucagon-like peptide 1 (GLP1). These signals were elevated by 60% for four hours by taking 3 grams of the oil.*Korean Pine needle oil helps reduce appetite.
- Detoxifies the liver and bloodstream, chemically neutralizing various environmental pollutants including radiation, and protects the blood.
- Strengthens the cells.
- Anti Fungus, Anti Yeast, Anti Microbial, Anti Viral, Anti Inflammation, Anti Parasitic, Anti Mold, And Anti Tumor.
- Creates nitric oxide inside the blood vessels, making the blood vessels more elastic and supple, while cleaning out plaque buildup.
- Fights tumors and neutralizes toxins (without the side effects of further toxicity as occurs with drugs which also inhibit natural cell destroying agents).
- Neutralizes and digests toxins from cells, including cadmium, nicotine, strontium, polyvinyl chloride and mercury.
- Effectively transports nutrients into every cell of the body.
- Contains liquid oxygen. Oxygen is vital to many body processes: it stimulates digestion (the oxidation of food), promotes clearer thinking (the brain utilizes 25% of the body’s oxygen supply), and protects the blood against anaerobic bacteria. Cancer cells cannot exist in the presence of oxygen.
- Provides tremendous increase in energy levels when consumed daily.
“What makes our pine needle oil so special is the ability to take internally”. Be aware not all pine oil is made for human consumption.
Inhibitory effects of phenolic compounds from needles of Pinus densiflora on nitric oxide and PGE2 production.
As many harmful carcinogenic and mutagenic agents are produced which is causing environmental pollution. It is essential to find effective antimutagenic compounds with few side effects for the treatment of cancer and other disease.
This study was performed to investigate the biological activities-antimutangenic effect, anticancer effect, antibacterial effect of main pine needle extracts. Pine needle ethanol extracts by themselves did not show any mutagenicity with all over the concentrations of this experimental ranging 0~800 microgram/plate.
Inhibitory effects of ethnol extracts were observed on mutagenicity induced by N-methyl-N’-nitro-N-nitrosoguanidine (MNNG), 4-nitroquinoline-1-oxide(4NQO),3-amino-1,4-dimethyl1-5H-pyro-(4,3-b)indol(Trp-P-1) and Benzo(a)Pyrene Salmonella typhimurium reversion assay.
The ethanol extracts of pinus densiflora strongly inhibited the mutangenicity induced by MNNG on Salmonella typhimurium TA98 and TA100.
In addition we fractionated the ethanol extracts of pine needle with diethyether, chloroform, ethyl acetate, butanol and water. Among the solvent fractions of ethanol extracts from pine needle, the diethylether fractions(200 microgram/plate) of Pinus koraiensis significantly reduced the mutangenicity induced by TRP-P-1 in Salmonella typhimurium TA100 with S-9 mix.
The ethanol extracts of pine needles showed the strong antimocrobaial activities against bacteria. Among each extraction, Pinus koraiensis and Pinus densiflora had the strongest antibacterial activity against strain Listeria moncytogenes ARCC1911 and Bacillus cereus IFO 3514.
The anticancer effect of pine needle extracts against cancer cell lines, including Human Gastric carcinoma(KATOIII), Human lung carcinoma(A549), Human hepatocellular(Hep3B), Human Fibrosarcoma(HT1080) and Human Breast adenocarcinomal (MCF-7) was investigated.
The results showed that growth inhibition rates of the cancer cells in medium containing pine needle extracts were inhibited gradually to a significant degree in proportion to the increase of the extract concentration.
Especially, the ethenol extract of pinus koraiensis significantly reduced the growth of A549, Hep4B and MCF-7 cancer cells.
In vivo genotoxictic effect of pine needle extracts were evaluated by micronucleus test using ICR male mice. MNNG was used as standard clastogens. Each extracts by themselves did not induce an increased frequencies of micronucleated polychromatic erythrocytes (MNPCEs). There were significant decrease in the frequencies of MNPCEs when mice recieved the extracts of Pinus densiflora and Pinus koraiensis both 36h before(40 mg/kg) and 36h before MNNG(150 mg/kg) injection.
These results indicate that extracts of pine needles have a strong modulatory effects on mutagen-induced mutagenicity and MNPCEs.
Sample citations and references on this thesis.
1. Ames, BN: Dietary carcinogens and anticarcinogens(oxygen radicals and degenerative deseases), Science., 221,1256 (1983)
2. Angela, M., Martin, C: Comparison of 5 microplate colorimetric assays for in vitro cytotoxicity testing and cell proliferation assays. Cytotechnology., 11,49 (1993)
5. Doll, R. and Peto,R: The cause if cancer: Quantitative estimates of avoidable risks of cancer in the United States today. J. Natl. Cancer Inst., 66(1), 1191(1981)
6. Goldin, A., Scheparts. SA., Venditti, J.M. and Devita, V.T.: Historical development and current strategy of the National Cancer Institute drug development program. In Methods in Cancer Research, Vol.16. Cancer Drug Development, Part A., Devita V.T. and Busch H. (Ed.), Academic Press, New York, p.165 (1979)
7. Graham, S.: Towards a dietary prevention of cancer. Epidemiol. Rev., 5, 38
22. Liu, M., Zho, G.: Study on mutagenic and antimutagenic effects of 41 chinese medicinal herbs. Carcinogen. Mutagen. Teratogent., 4, 25-28 (1992)
29. Moon, S.H., Kim, J.O. Rhee, S.H. Park, K.Y., Kim, K.H. Rhew, T.H.: Antimutagenic effects and compounds identified from hexane fraction of permisimmon leaves. J. Korean Soc. Food Nutr., 22,334 (1993)
66. Yoon Hyung, Lee, Yong Soon, Choi and San Young, Lee: Study on the screening and application of 3-hydroxy-3-methylglutaryl CoA reductase inhibitor from Pinus strobos extracts. Collasteral reduction: . Korean Soc. Food Nutr., 25,188 (1996)
History & Resource & Use:
Pine needle oil is purified by a steam evaporation method and made into a soft-gel by GFD Co. Ltd. after laboratory testing for quality.
Thousands-year-old Chinese and Korean traditional herbal books describe 170 health benefits that were recorded as testimonials by ancient Chinese and Korean people who took pine needle.
The most recent studies of the chemical components found in Pine Needle Oil indicate it has protein, Vitamin A, Carotene and Iron, which are all required by the human body to function properly. Rutin, found in Pine Needles, is thought to be the compound that cleans blood vessels, according to the researchers.
The attributes of the pine needle oil and the benefits gained from its use include:
needle oil and the benefits gained from its use include:
100% Natural, no artificial chemicals or preservatives
20 times more antioxidants than Vitamin C & E
Increased energy & Dramatic reduction of fatigue
Strengthening of the immune system
Enhanced blood circulation
01. Pine Needle Oil -Gelcap 60 gelcap per bottle.
02. Pine Needle Oil in Easy Carry Bottle
03. Ingredient : 98% Pine needle Oil, 2% Tocoperol.
04. Manufacturered by Green Food Development Co., Ltd in Korea.
05. Pine Needle Oil (GFD brand) was tested by USDA..
Product Dosage :
Take one (1) gelcap per day after meal in first 1~2 weeks, and increase dosage to two(2)~three(3) gelcap a day taking one morning and one per every after- meal. Pine Needle oil should be taken regularly for 3 months to see noticeable changes.
*Disclaimer: The FDA has not evaluated any of these statements. Practice at your own risk and gain. Please seek immediate medical care for any urgent trauma. Always consult with a trusted doctor if in question.Korean Red Pine Oil is not intended for pregnant or nursing women, or those that become pregnant. Studies have shown that livestock that consume Red Pine Needles during pregnancy have suffered miscarriages and experienced pregnant health issues.