How To Create Gem Elixirs & Space Clearing Sprays with Crystal Singing Bowls
Beyond the vibrational benefits of crystal singing bowls and their magical musical abilities lies an additional use often overlooked. In fact, crystal singing bowls, Tibetan singing bowls and sound healing tools of many varieties can be used to clear space, cleanse one’s auric field and aid in a deeper sense of wellbeing.Yet beyond that they can be employed to create delightful frequency sprays, space clearing mists and gem and high vibing aromatherapy mists. In this article we discuss the how to’s of making powerful elixirs at home for a variety of uses, with your singing bowl.
There are a large variety of vibrational sprays, room clearers and mists available on the market today. Although, they are convenient and quite often lovely, there is just something extra special about making your own. Maybe, it’s the extra ingredient of personal intention and unconditional love. Also, it’s just really fun to do!One of the most powerful ways to infuse your spray or mist with incredible vibrations is to make them in your Crystal Singing Bowl or Tibetan Singing Bowl. However, there are some steps you want to take before you go all mad scientist and just start mixing things together.Follow the below steps to begin your planning stage, this will help you select the right gems, oils and decide if it is best to make this in a crystal singing bowl or metal singing bowl. Whichever type you decide to use, it is a good practice to allow it to sit in the open sunshine for at least a few hours and up to 12 hours before creating the mother elixir.
What is the purpose of this spray or mist?
For example, will you be using it to clear a space such as a new apartment, yoga studio, room, or office? Or will you be using in your own Auric field to bring more energetic balance to yourself? Yet still, you may want to use your vibrational spray for cleaning crystals or new items you are bringing into your space. This is a really important step, as intention is everything. If you are familiar with a pendulum you may choose to consult it as you decide what type of elixir you will create. Additional ways to determine what you need include muscle testing and of course your very own intuition.
“In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link” — Carlos Castaneda
Once you are clear on your intention then you want to start first to consider how you will store your spray, mist, or elixir? You can find small bottles or maybe you have something at home. If you are reusing an old spray bottle, just be sure it never contained any toxic chemicals such as clearners, cosmetics or medicine.A new clean vessel that is dedicated to this purpose is best, yet if you have a bottle or spray bottle that is clean and void of any toxins that may be harmful or disrupt the vibrational pattern you are about to create then go for it.With your intention in mind, you can begin to select what type of flowers and or gems you want to imbibe into your base or mother. The mother is created with preferably distilled water as the base and then adding your crystals, gems, or flowers to it.
How to decide which crystals or flowers to use?
As stated above always trust your intuition first. Yet, some common crystals and flowers that your elixir can absorb their life energy and property from include:
When it comes to adding flowers, you also have some options. Typically, you can use what is in season and growing near you. However, a word of caution please know what you are harvesting before touching. Another great way is to use the Bach flower remedies or other flower essence directly in your spray.If you prefer to find your own, then look for these common flowers.
- Crab Apples: The life essence of this tiny fruit with a big personality helps you shed guilt and shame.
- Impatiens: Well truly the name says it all, this element will help you release irritations and enjoy more well, patience in life.
- Rosemary: Improves mental function and helps to aid in more clarity of mind.
Once you have selected crystals, gems or flowers for your mother essence base, you can start to decide which vessel will be best to mix them in. If you are using a crystal singing bowl, you will need to be very careful about how you place items into it. It’s also best to ensure your crystals are clean both energetically and physically.If using larger crystals, it is recommended that you do not place them directly in the bowl, you can place them in the bowl very carefully wrapped in cloth or a small bag. It is very important not to let the crystal drop directly into the bowl or to play the bowl where it makes the crystal bounce around on the bottom. You can learn more about How To Care For Your Crystal Singing Bowl here.If you are using a metal singing bowl or Tibetan singing bowl to create your gem exlixir, it is recommended that you dry it thoroughly after use to ensure no discoloration occurs.It is not recommended to add essential oils directly into any singing bowl as it may discolor the bowl. Aromatherapy can be added to your mother elixir once it is in its containers. It is not recommended that you drink the mother elixir. Creating elixirs, you can ingest and or creating highly vibrational drinking water such as 528hz water will be covered in additional blogs.
So let’s create:
• Intention For My Elixir, Spray or Mist
• Distilled Water or Spring Water
• Crystals, Gems and Flowers Chosen By Intention
• Brandy, Vodka or Your Favorite Alcohol (For Preserving) ***If you are making a small amount that will be used rather quickly this step can be skipped
• Singing Bowl to Use As Vibrational Infusion Tool
• Small Funnel to Fill Bottle(s)
First things first, line up your bottle(s) depending on how much you plan to produce. It is recommended to start with a four-ounce bottle to get started. For every one-ounce bottle of mother elixir you will simply add two to three drops of alcohol as preservative.
1. Clean your singing bowl with a blessing and approach this process as a ritual.
2. Attune yourself with your bowl, keep your ingredients near by and begin to imagine the final product already existing, sit in meditation as you see the mist working in your life in the way you intend, expect the mist or spray to exist perfectly as you intend, thank it and release expectations. As you awaken from the meditative state remain in a place of gratitude. Thank the ingredients for offering their life essence for you in this ritual and creative process.
3. Approach your singing bowl and take the time to chime it, perhaps four chimes to represent the four directions. Trust your intuition when connecting with you bowl.
4. Gently pour the desired amount of water into the bowl. Begin to sing the bowl so that water may absorb the vibrations, again trust your intuition as to the appropriate amount of time to do this. If you are wondering about which direction is best to play you can learn more here.
5. When the water has stopped swirling you can begin to add the flowers and crystals. ***It is not recommended to add stones directly you may place them in a small bag or wrapped in cloth. For very large crystals it is enough to have them next to the bowl but not touching. If you feel the crystal bowl is protected, you can gently tap it softly to charge the mixture and cleanse away any patterns remaining on the crystals.
6. At this point you have the option of letting the mixture sit in the sunshine or under moonlight for a few hours to continue to infuse the universal life force. You may cover the bowl if left outside to avoid any debris falling in.
7. When you feel your base is ready gently remove any stones, gems, or crystals before removing the mixture. Gently pour your mother base vibrational liquid into a pitcher or container that you can easily transfer to your spray bottle. Add 2-3 drops of alcohol as a preservative. A small funnel works great!
8. Once you have your vibrational mother base in your bottle you can enhance it even further by adding a few drops of essential oils or premixed flower essences. You can use the intentional process in selecting these as well.
Some favorite essential oils that enhance the vibrational construct of your spray or mist are.
- Bergamot has a light, delicate, citrus and floral scent. Helps awaken the mind.
- Cinnamon Leaf Essential Oil has a spicy and warm aroma, making it a powerful aphrodisiac, restorative and up lifter.
- Clary Sage is an euphoric essential oil, valuable for nervousness, depression and emotional upset.
Congratulations on making your very own vibrational solution. You can use your new spray in a vast number of ways to cleanse crystals, clear spaces, raise your personal vibration, ward off bad vibes, aid in personal protection, balance your auric field and simply freshen up your energy and the energy around you! Happy high vibes misting!Check out the Artisan-Crafted energy sprays below for some inspiration!
- Chakra Essence Spray $19.99
- Zodiac Essence Spray $19.99
- Celestial Mist Essential Oil Sprays $17.95
- Essential Oil Room Mist $17.00